At Stepping Forward Therapy Services we take the health & safety of all our patients very seriously. In lieu of recent events regarding COVID19 we are taking additional hygiene measures to limit risk to patients and staff and to ease your concerns during your visit. Due to our high number of immunocompromised patients, we have taken additional measures to assist in protecting them. We thank you for your patience and understanding of the following:
HYGEINE ETTIQUETTE DURING YOUR VISIT.
Please note that we are now screening all patients in our efforts to assist with identifying at-risk individuals, and to limit exposure of our treatment rooms to respiratory infections.
All patients will be asked:
- In the past 14 days have you travelled overseas?
- In the past 14 days have you been in close contact with someone that has travelled overseas or is a suspected case of COVID19?
- Do you have symptoms of a respiratory illness? For example: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and/or fatigue?
We are also asking you to assist by doing the following:
- Use our hand sanitiser or arrival.
- You and your child will have your temperature check with our non-contact thermometer.
- Wear a mask. Masks are provided for parents if they don’t have any. Children are not expected to wear masks.
- Please give other patients space when in the waiting room. A distance of 1.5m has been recommended.
- One parent/carer per child to attend the waiting room and sessions. Please leave siblings and/or extended family at home.
- Please arrive promptly. Your consultation will start and finish at certain times to decrease traffic in the waiting room. This may/may not mean that we discuss further appointments and/or payment before your session.
- Please be aware that you may be admitted to a treatment room on arrival as part of our traffic management.
- Should you arrive for your appointment early, we recommend you wait outside or in your car.
- Please avoid leaning on the reception desk and be mindful of our temporary screen.
- We do appreciate that ‘kids are kids’, however if you or your child demonstrates behaviours that put our staff at risk, you will be asked to leave.
We thank you for your understanding and commitment to ensuring a safe clinic environment for our patients & staff.