4-5 DAYS A WEEK PERMANENT POSITION.
Do you have experience in customer service or reception in healthcare?
Do you pride yourself in a strong work ethic, an enthusiastic commitment to excellence and initiative?
Come join a vibrant team dedicated to what we do, striving to make a difference in the lives of families, babies and children!
Stepping Forward Therapy Services is looking for an Administrative Officer/Receptionist to join our dynamic and dedicated team in Surrey Hills. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to be an integral part of a team dedicated to the assessment and management of babies and children with physical needs.
The Position – Requirements:
– Answering phone, mail and in-person enquires, and correspondence with parents, schools and medical professionals.
– Data collection and documentation. Basic Computer skills – including touch-typing, word-processing and navigation of software.
– Meet and Greet of families.
– Managing appointments and schedules for Physiotherapists.
– Processing Payments through Medicare, HICAPS accurately and efficiently.
– Administering stationary, forms and resources as required.
– Managing and organising the clinic space, ensuring professional presentation at all times.
– Assisting Physiotherapists and Practice Manager as requested.
– Maintaining the presentation of the clinic.
The Best Fit:
The best fit, is when you love what you do and you’re great at it… so will you be the best fit for this position?
We are looking for someone with:
– High customer service skills and an ability to engage well with children and families, whilst maintaining a professional presentation.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including phone and front desk skills, and effective communication with our team.
– Excellent Multi-tasking skills, with skill in prioritising, logistics and flexibility, especially with regards to managing appointments for multiple clinicians.
– Accurate and Precise data collection, invoicing and processing of payments.
A strong work ethic.
Do you work well in a team?
Do you enjoy responsibility?
Are you able to work independently and take initiative when required?
Do you pursue Best Practise?
Do you take pride in what you do?
Additional terms of employment:
- A current Working With Children Check is required.
- Australian Permanent Residency is required.
- Remuneration will be based on experience.
Please address your application to Megan Smith, with an accompanying covering letter and resume to: email@example.com
(Sorry! Due to the volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.)